• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Coats

Jen

The reflectors on them work, obviously! :lol: Their Puppia's fit nicely underneath, too, AND, there's a little pocket for whatever they want to bring on their walk. :lol: I was trying to get a shot of Gus willing the door open--he'll stand like that the whole time I'm getting my coat, boots, etc. on...he loves his walks. Abbey's just so mellow, such a good girl with her little Charlie Chaplin mustache!

IMG_1909.jpg

Jen, those are adorable coats!! And I love Abbey's expression--so sweet. Mine look at me that way, but it's usually a "Mom, you're slow as Christmas!!" look.

Love the coats! What well behaved dogs! My freak out if they think they are going on a walk/ride/etc. They get so excited! :flwr:

Karlin said:
Oh I love those! Who makes them?

Gus is SOOOO white and fluffy! :lotsaluv:

We got them at Petsmart, it's their brand, Companion Road. I wish it was a little longer down Abbey's back, but it fits around her chest which we usually have trouble finding. It velcros around their neck and then there's a strap/velcro under their chest.
http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...11&itemNo=15&In=Dog&N=2025637+4294961550&Ne=2

Gus is for sure the whitest out of his sibs. His brother and sister are more of a wheat color, he's stark white though. He easily gets lost in the snow w/ out his coat on! :lol:

with her little Charlie Chaplin mustache

I wouldn't have noticed til you pointed it out!! It's so cute!!

Gus is the woman in the Mervyn's commercial "open open open" :D

They look so cute in their coats. :wggle: :wggle:
The pockets on their backs are perfect for carrying doggy cleanup bags. ;)

Back