Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hair styles... for women

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Already got a reply from Hubby he said he thinks my face is too round for that style.

Guess I will be sticking with my same cut .
    Mom to Daniel, Derrick, David
    Dudley 3 Years Old
    Darby 1 Year Old

Post Thanks / Like

well took the plunge & although it looks ok, its not as nice as the pic. like having a fringe again & hubby said it does look like pic but just strange i suppose.. at least it wont take long to grow..

Post Thanks / Like

.... i'd love to see a photo...
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

I have had long hair for years -- down to the middle of my back -- and like lily started to get real bored with it. But I was terrified to cut it because it took 2-3 years to get to that length. So, I'll tell you what I did.

My stylist cut my long locks to just above my shoulder and then took the hair that was cut off and had it sew onto clips. Now I can just "Clip in" the the cut off locks on days I feel like having long hair...lol. The versatility is awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean about sticking your hair behind your ear(s). That's a habit I've tried for years to stop but it just keeps coming back to haunt me! Even when I was young and had long hair I would tuck at least one side back when I was doing anything.

I really like to 'do on the site you posted. Give yourself time to get used to it! Don't think about letting it grow out already!

Thanks for the hint on the Redken. I'll ask about it next time I get my hair done (in about 6 weeks).

Oh, Linda. Do you have a round face? Don't you love the way husbands can be so brutally honest and then not understand why your feelings are hurt? I keep mine colored basically blonde, but go with highlights and lowlights of lighter blonde and some light red.
    Critter -
    RIP Wallis, John Robert, Tibby & Pip
    Mom to JoJo, Roxie & Linguini (Cavaliers)
    and my birds Moji (Senegal) and Walter (Blue Front Amazon)