• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OH LINDA... its about that 15 min eating rule

Kodee

My little devil is so smart, when I picked up her tray after about 20min she ran over, put both paws on it, and stood hard. Of course it got smacked back down to the floor, where she stood on it and ate more. Smart lil' a** she is.

Oh ya she is a devil but once 6pm hits she is this lounging sweet, always on her back flirty little baby. Its like clock-work every night! My husband and daughter didnt believe a word I said about her antics during the day - that is until I skipped the building last weekend and left them all from 1pm to 9pm. HA! My husband was still in his tractsuit unshaved when I came home, 'rough day dear" :lol:

This morning was her best though. Kodee loves the snow - she doesnt care how cold or blowy it is. So having had a dumptruck of snow hit Ontario - she goes out and at 7:30 in my pj's she decides to dig through tunnels with her head and pop out the other side - i pulled on that leash for a good 10min before I caught her. And my doctor doesnt understand why 2 rounds of antibotics havent gotten rid of my chest infection. I really should start using a coat..

Back