Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blenheims = more outward eyes?

Post Thanks / Like

my boyfriend will sometimes make fun of brady when his eyes do that. he'll be like "who ya looking at" it's kinda like he has a little bit of a lazy eye or something. i had to take many pictures to get one good one for the christmas cards this year that didn't make his eyes look all freaky.

Lauren
    Brady's Mommy (D.O.B 4/25/2006)

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, my DH likes to make fun of him. Poor baby! He doesn't think Cav's are pretty and has always wanted a Beagle but I WON! So, he loves to tease about Wesley but if all I have to endure is a little teasing, then it's worth it! Plus you can tell he's totally starting to love Wesley, even though he likes to say, "well, you're kind of cute...."

Couldn't he just be a DOG LOVER?!
    Mother to...
    Wesley, blenheim
    Daisy, Tricolor
    & two human rugrats!

Post Thanks / Like

All of mine have white third lids, though izzy's are actually particoloured, the left being darker (It's the one in my avataer photo of him). I think the white gives a 'Who me? Nooo ' look .

The breed standard does not say that the third lid should be dark, so I think that, over here, it's more of a desirable than a fault , like nicely patterned body markings.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Little Zoey (my B&T) has the white showing in her eyes, so I am just really careful about the angles of photos that I take to avoid it from showing . Photo shop is a beautiful thing as well. I love her just the same, faulty or no. We just call them "crazy eyes"

I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie