• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paddy in Jerusalem - new pictures

Yaron

Hi all,

Paddy is now 11 months old. As she is my first Cav I figured by now that she is relativley small. She weights about 14.5 pounds (6.6 Kg) - what are your thoughts about that ?

Paddy
391369956_467fab0cb8.jpg

Trying to charm Leto to give up the kong...
391345911_34d0f15996.jpg

ZZZZzzzzzzz.... ZZZZZZzzzzzz........

391369966_de2a31a57d.jpg

she looks just perfect to me !! My Ruby is 2 1/2yrs old and she is only 5kg. Cavaliers really do vary in size so i wouldnt worry about her size as long as the Vet says she ok which she certainly looks to me. Heather x

She is so cute! My little girl Izzy is 14 months and is 13 lbs. She seems on the small side compared to my 17lb male.

Great pics! :flwr:

Very happy to be here!

I forgot to add a very cool picture from Hanukah (the jewish version of Christmas :) ).

So, daddy Eitan came home with a bag full of presents for our children:
Leto ( a golden Duke), Princess Paddy (formally known as Padme Amidala) and Tzimmes (a Cav Cat) .

391345919_112b11fc2a.jpg

Welcome !!
love that picture, your Paddy is very sweet :D My ruby girl Diva only weights 5 kilos, so I would say Paddy is just perfect sized, ;) like the standard says 5 - 8 kilos ;)

:lol: That's a great pic. I love the colouring on your cat. :)

At 14.5lbs Paddy is on the smaller end of the breed scale but still well within the breed size -- in the UK this ranges from 12-18lbs and in the US, 13-18lbs. Paddy is the same size as my Leo.

Back