• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Almost A Year

Linda

I was in contact with my breeder today as she is preparing her website, I remember around this time last year I was loosing my mind awaiting the arrival of the puppies. :blabla:

They were born on March 29th/2006 :w*w:

2 Black & Tan Boys
1 Black & Tan Girl
1 Ruby Boy = My Darby :wggle: :wggle: :l*v: :wggle: :wggle:

How tempting, she told me today that my little darling Darby's Mom Lady had another litter about 4 weeks ago. :lotsaluv:

She had quite a big litter this time around with lots of Ruby's :w**h**:

Two B/T Boys
Three Ruby Boys
1 Ruby Girl

How things changed with this litter, I am guessing that if the little Ruby Girl is Showable she will be keeping her. (y)

This just got me thinking of the excitment and anticipation I went through at this time last year and mom had 4 Ruby's this time. icon_nwunsure

I am not even going to ask if they are all spoken for. icon_nwunsure h*lp

I am addicted to cavtiny
I am addicted to cavtiny

I need help. h*lp

Just found it funny that I was almost dying last year at this time awaiting my spunky and precious baby Darby, this year 4 Ruby's :w**h**:

Linda Linda ~

I say you go for a b/t this time.. So another B/T boy to add to your household.. come on you won't notice that much!! :D

What do you say? ;)

Lady is so beautiful.. If I didn't have Faith I would have definatley tried for one of her pups.

DARBY is DEFINATELY a product of his mom too!! He's soooooo pretty.. :flwr:

Yeah, Linda - what's one more? How tempting. And I know you'd love to go and see them.

The breeder I got Wallis from hooked me by coming into our clinic and dropping litters of Cavaliers in my lap. I liked her Wolfhounds but she could tell that I was a Cav person. Nothing like 'em!

The black and tans are awfully cute............... 8)

oh Linda,

Just think how a black and tan would just melt into the existing cavalier pile - you'd hardly notice :D

:( :( :(

Just received a email from my breeder this morning, they are all spoken for already.

The co-owner as I thought is keeping the Female Ruby, and my breeder said she may keep one of the Male Ruby's.

She said she will send a picture.

But she has just bred Dudley's mom and if the breeding took then she should have puppies available to go home in July.

As much as I would love another, timing is not good for me right now.

I would like to see a picture of them though.

2 is enough for me to handle for a while.

Itching to see those pics Linda - I adore black and tans - I keep saying that my next addition will be a B&T :lol:

Linda I love your lil update on Darby's mom's litter and what it was like when Darby was born. Your Darby is beautiful and obviously that has a lot to do with his breeder who seems excellent! I hope you can have another lil one in due time :flwr:

I remember the nailbiting finish as to whether you would get him or not! Everyone was logging on to check the thread. :lol:

Back