• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jolly likes to carry his own leash - Just turned 8 mo old

Charleen

I can't believe it. Today is Jolly's 8 month birthday.

He has this endearing feature. If I leave his leash on (when we are not on a walk) he carries it in his mouth. He doesn't do this is on walk.
Just if I leave the leash on him inside. He is so cute.

The first time he did it I was visiting a friend.
These 2 pictures are when he was 4 months old.
391659837_1a3eb6d8d4.jpg
391659840_2f1c5858d1.jpg

Here is Jolly carrying his leash again at the salon on Jan. 2, 2007.
He is 6.5 mo. old.
391659842_7483a23986_o.jpg

My sister's best friend does my hair and she lets me bring the dogs to the salon, because it is after hours.
Since Jolly is at daycare all day, I can pick him up after work and go right to the salon.
So once every 6 or 7 weeks, Jolly has a salon day.

I just got home from the salon tonight - Feb. 15, 2007.
Here he is at the salon tonight.
Jolly is 8 months old today.
391659844_3d3951bfab_o.jpg

Is that ever cute, I love the way he carries his own leash! He sure is a handsome little guy!

:hppybdy: 8 months he's beautiful he's just helping out getting ready for his walk. Lady does the same thing but she does it because she wants to chew it!

That is so funny that you bring him to the salon!! My mother in law owns her own beauty shop and brings her cavalier every day. Her customers looove it and Cate gets doted on all day. It is quite the arrangement. Several of her customers have cavaliers as well and they bring them in too. :lol: It is supposedly against the rules to have dogs in salons but shhhhh icon_whistling ;)

I love the pics of him carrying his leash. That is adorable!

:lol: :lol: he wants to walk himself i guess.. ? so adorable! Happy 8 months ! :D and more joy and love to comee..

Back