• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

started class today!

laurenlyn1

i started the beginner education class with Brady today at Petsmart. I did the puppy class there but he wasn't able to go to a lot of them because he had been so sick. i got lucky with this class i think. there is only one other dog in the class and he's a jack Russell. it's nice when it's a small class. last time there were only 4 people. just me and one other dog in this one. :) that's fine with me. More one on one training. i'll keep everyone posted on how he does. i hope he does well in this one.

that bad thing about it being at petsmart is that i always end up walking out of there with at least 10 bucks worth of stuff!

brady is pretty good at watch me. the trainer was commenting on how nice his big brown eyes are. they just beg for a treat even if he's not trying!

Back