Thread: grooming my boys

Post Thanks / Like

Default grooming my boys

help how do you keep a cavvy looking smart ! for a day at least. within minutes of brushing my 2 young males they look like they have been dragged through a bush backwards! the smooth shiny coat after a good brush is short lived any tips on products or techniques will be welcome

Post Thanks / Like

I think thats a universal problem

I find the coat king good for keeping "woolyness" down and for giving a shiny coat.

Ears are a different story - you get them all sleek and shiny and then they shake their head and its like you never started You could try using a good conditioner?

I'm sure others will have much better tips for you...
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by casshon

Ears are a different story - you get them all sleek and shiny and then they shake their head and its like you never started
    Maxx usually waits until I have just brushed him before deciding that he is desperate to go out the garden - he then finds a pile of leaves or something and rolls around in them for all he's worth

Charlie hasn't got much ear fur to do any damage with and since I close clipped him he tends to look quite tidy most of the time anyway - we used to call him Worzel Gummidge