Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eye Envy

Post Thanks / Like

To the people who use Renu...do you mean the contact solution that you actually soak the contacts in?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay
    I think the kit comes with the solution, the powder and the application pads. Will the powder turn the color of his black fur if I get it on it accidentally?
    no its fine its not a bleach so won't change his black fur
    Cavaliers are like chocolate the more you see the more you want

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingstonsMom
    To the people who use Renu...do you mean the contact solution that you actually soak the contacts in?
    I'm wondering this too? I saw it at the drugstore and saw cleaning eye contact solution - but couldnt tell from the product description if it was safe if it got into the eyes? Is it?

Post Thanks / Like

I used this with Friday and it worked very well especially if you keep up with it. I bought it at a dog show in AZ. She hated me fussing with her face like that and when I went to get it out of the fridge she ran and hid. I think it's worth the price.

Since we moved I didn't bring it with me because it had to be refigerated, I would purchase it again.
    Terri, mom to Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Use the Renu Multi-Purpose solution - cleans, rinses, disinfects and stores soft contact lenses.

I use [artificial] cotton balls or gauze pads with Renu to wipe by their eyes every so often. Most days I just wet a paper towel with warm water and wring it out to wipe their faces. Real cotton balls or pads release little fibers that can get in their eyes; that's why the artificial cotton balls are better.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I use the Renu too - I used a clean (new) soft kitchen sponge, cut off a little corner, ran it under the faucet and soaked it with warm water to soften the sponge. Then I got rid of the extra water and put the Renu on the sponge. I figured the sponge will not get any fibers in his eyes.

I got all of his old stains off in 3 treatments of Renu over the period of a day and a half!
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

I used to use Renu to clean an eyebrow peircing I once had ( ) and it got in my eyes all the time. Never stung or anything. I can't imagine it hurting the eyes because you obviously soak your contacts in it then put them in your eyes. Still awaiting my package of Eye Envy.
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

I use Renew directly in my eyes ( I wear contacts ) every morning and night

The key to stop the staining is to stop the tearing . When the fur is wet its a breeding ground for bacteria and yeast .and THAT is what turns the fur the reddish color. Eye envy is a antibacterial ............so it kills the bacteria , thus eliminating the stains . I use it and it works well ............you have to be very LIBERAL with it !!

Keep their faces as dry as possible and try to figure out why they are tearing .

Colby's inner eyelid is rolling inward when he blinks ...causing the tearing. I need to wait until April to see the Opthal again .........he might need surgery to correct this