• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my girl are bad ,any ideas

liannt

my eryn was the first to come down with diarrhea and after a bland diet she recovered but my my megan soon came down with this too ,unfortunately eryn soon picked up the bug again any ideas on what i can do.both dogs though are fine and happy within themselves ,still bouncing around and are drinking plenty of water. :(

Yes: take them to the vet asap! (y) Diarrhea can become life threatening very quickly, especially if these are puppies.

Second the above suggestion. If mine have diarrhea for more than 24 hours it's off to the vet's.

hey thanks

thanks for all the advice she has now gone to the vets and they are keeping her in over night

my eryn

she still in the vets now ,got to spend another night there ,they don't know yet why she has diarrhea but unfortunately she started vomiting blood so they think at the moment she got an ulcer in her stomach :(

OMGoodness! Is it possible she ate something that is very bad for her?

So sorry you're going through this! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

my eryn

:D :D :D eryn is back home now thank god she suffered with a bit of gastro ,she has to take some medication for a while but she is back on the mend .i'm so happy now that she is home ,megan seemed to suffer for a while because she was missing her ,bless her cotton socks .

Back