• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I was calm, until 15 minutes ago...Updated, She's Home!

Awww, what a cutie. Congrats on the new addition! I know the first few days are the hardest. It'll get better!

sadie (i really like that name!) has such a sweet little face! congrats to you both and good luck on this very special weekend! :D

k

what a beauty. i love the little whiskers coming out of her eyebrows. :D
how old is she?
more photoze......pleeeze...... :lol:

Congratulations :wggle:

How exciting, and what a special time in your life.
One you will treasure for a longtime, enjoy her she is a little darling. :D :D :w*w: :D :D

She is beautiful. Yes, I remember those sleepless nights so well. It was not long ago. Now, Libby only wakes if she seems cold or maybe I just think that is it. I let her sleep in our bed for the last hour before I have to get up. It's just too cute!

Looking forward to following all the fun you are going to have.

Welcome home Sadie, she is such a little cutie. Enjoy her Tara she will learn what to do at her new home :D :flwr:
Julie and the girls

she is too cute! i remember my first few nights, it wasn't all that long ago, brady is 10 months old now. at first i was like...oh my goodness what did i get myself into i'm not sure if i was really ready for this. but i got over that and i love him more everyday and now i can't imagine what i did without him. :)

she is soo cute! and absolute doll! i agree, she has very nice markings!... looking forward to hearing more on how its going!

Congrats on your new puppy!! She is soooo adorable!! She is exactly what I want when I get my cavalier. You must be so excited to finally have her home and in your arms!!
If you don't mind me asking, what breeder did you get her from!!

She is precious Tara. How wonderful to have your little peanut home. Sweet Sadie Sue...we love you!

Back