• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eye Envy Solution

KingstonsMom

I just bought the Eye Envy starter pack and I have some questions. First of all, are you supposed to refrigerate both the solution and the powder or just the solution? Secondly, the EE website says that the solution only lasts 2-3 weeks if left unrefrigerated. At the store where I bought the EE, it was not being refrigerated. The solution has a very unpleasant smell to it. Is that smell normal or should I question whether or not the solution has gone bad?

Maybe there is a telephone number on the bottle you can call. It might be that the bottle should be kept refrigerated once opened. If it hasn't been stored correctly in the shop, you could take it back. :flwr:

I bought the starter pack the other day too. I made the decision to cough up the bucks and buy it from their website. I looked on ebay and other sites for it, and everything I read elsewhere seemed to contradict what the actual site for the stuff said. I figured they would know their own product the best and it had specific instructions to refrigerate the solution immediately on arrival. I would ask the store you bought it from how long ago the shipment came in and how long it had been sitting on the shelf unrefridgerated. Mine has not arrived yet so I can't help you on the smell issue, but I will be glad to update when it arrives.

Good luck! :flwr:

I use Eye Envy and it doesn't have a smell so that doesn't sound right to me. I ordered mine online and it came insulated to keep it cold. I only refrigerate the solution, not the powder. I think I would question the seller about the funky smell.

(It really does work by the way!)

Back