• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help

ann

link]
Grrrrrr what am I doing wrong

Hey you have it almost right!! :) Your'e doing great! by the way - great picture Ann :) BEAUTIFUL baby you got there! :flwr:

What you need to do is use the IMG button.. so you push IMG then post the URL and then IMG again .. the first img should be like this

Here's how it should look (I've included 2 spaces before and after the image URL so that it didn't pop up as a picture)

ellie%20keys%20(Small).jpg

Here's the picture :)

ellie%20keys%20(Small).jpg

:( I have tried and tried......I am not usually this thick :( I just can't do it

The command should look like this

Code:
[img]http://muchos.co.uk/members/elliejane/ellie keys (Small).jpg[/img]

You will also make life easier on yourself too if you give your photo a simpler file name for the internet. So instead of using "ellie keys (Small).jpg you could use something like "elliekeys.jpg" It just makes it a bit easier to follow if you have to edit your command.

... and what an adorable photo :)

Idid it..... :) thanks everyone for the help :flwr: ...Now I need to get a pic under my name :sl*p: lol

She is a beauty, you have to in your profile link to avatar put the img in and press the summit button. Good luck
judy

mishmosh said:
oh my goodness! My puppy looked like that only a few months ago! Now he's a gangly lil monster :D
Wow your right! I swear its the same cute lil puppy!

What a cutie!!! Lily has those keys too. They are her favorite. Actually, she is on her second one. She chewed the first ones down to a nub. I went back to buy the bigger ones. You've got a sweet little girl there.

Mishmosh - cute pictures of your ruby. I know what you mean about that puppy awkward stage. My Jolly is in that stage too. All legs.

Back