• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Senior Citizens

Bet, I thought you would like the picture of Biggles, who was posing beautifully after his bath for once. He would have been about 8 or 9 then as it was before I got Arne.

Arne is Linvid Stitch in Time, out of Linvid Last Rose, a daugher of Ch Linvid Red Rose and his sire is Dalvreck Dorocha out of Keirlian Limited Edition and Costera Willow of Dalvreck. On his mums side it makes Merlin his G Uncle.

Jassy says his parentage is so exclusive he is not revealing it.

I can't thank all those enough who posted photos to this topic... I too think that this gives us HOPE! I'd give almost anything if my two precious pups are with us until 14 or 15 years old like some of the BEAUTIFUL dogs pictured here. Truly.....Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!! :flwr:

collage1.jpg

Rocky was nearly 9 when he die
Sam8.jpg

Sam who was 7 in March

Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

I get quite emotional when I look at these pictures. They are all so lovely and a credit to you for keeping them in such good condition for their ages. I think they have such soft expressions. :lotsaluv:

Back