• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby's first pics at home!!

nursejess80

Ruby6.jpg

ruby5.jpg

Ruby4.jpg

asleep.jpg

Awww, Jessica, Ruby is just adorable! How old is she? Are you madly in love yet? :badgrin:

Yes, we are so in love with her!! She is so sweet and cuddly. However, she is a little bit clingy right now. She is happiest when she is in our arms. She is almost 9 weeks old and weighs right around 3.6 lbs. Her full name was finally decided yesterday. It's Princess Ruby Sophia (we thought about Princess Sophia, but I nixed that one due to the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!). Oh, and I keep trying to resize my avatar, but it's huge. Does it look big to you??

It is coming through big on my screen too. Rename the smaller photo (if you resize on Photobucket, pick the thumbsize and then use that URL in your profile. Or resize it in Windows and reload it to Photobucket with a different name/URL than the first one. If you are still seeing it big. it may be stored in your cache that way. PM me if you need any help.

aww she is sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! and you all look so happy with her!..Love her name! :flwr:

Ooohhhh--Ruby is so sweet! Congrats on your newest little family member. I know you'll enjoy her so much!

Back