• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trampled!

enchantingdragon

I am so in love with my new baby I cant even begin to tell you. :D Well this afternoon her and I curled up into bed together and fell asleep. That was lovely and then all of a sudden my husband screams from the other room (The Rangers, his favorite team scored a goal) and my lil Princess jumps up and proceeds to trample me in excitement as my husband runs in the room excitedly and scoops her up in a victory dance! So much for a calm peaceful nap :p

So glad you and Ellie are home safely, she sounds like a real gem. Have fun getting to know her :flwr:

I bet she becomes a daddy's girl! LOL. Hope you get some rest tonight. She is such a sweetie.

Awww aren't puppy naps the best!?! We just woke up from ours. There is nothing like looking over and seeing the cutest face in the world cozying up to you. :) It's even better with two! :luv:
Sounds like Ellie has just fallen right into your family. :)

Back