Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irish/Dublin members: dognappers

Post Thanks / Like

My two are neutered but it is still scary to think that someone could take them!

Post Thanks / Like

I know I am not in Ireland but there has been 2 dogs take from there back gardens in Scotland 1 was a Yorky---and 1 was CKCS just show you never know what might happen ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

if anyone tried to take my lil man, i would be ready to kill!!

Post Thanks / Like

I just heard this morning about a cavalier gone missing "potentially stolen" in the harmonstown area in Dublin. This dog was neutered. I don't know all of the details but I know the gardai are involved.
    Amanda
    Owned by doglets Elliot the Opportunist and Duchess Millie Mischief

"We never really own a dog as much as he owns us" -Gene Hill-

Post Thanks / Like

It's on the front page of the local free paper. Seems it's a dog belonging to a young boy with Downs syndrome who really misses the dog.
    They let the dog out the front door to go to the toilet and it didn't scratch to come back in.

Personally I would never allow mine out the front door on their own,I really do hope they get the dog back.I think the dog is about two years old.

They feel it may have been abandoned as it was neutered.I don't even want to think about it as it is just too scary and sad. Maybe it just strayed, if not, I hope they get whoever is doing this!