• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Keep Molly in your thoughts UPDATE 04/05 A GOOD DAY :)

Molly's mom

Keep Molly in your thoughts UPDATE 04/09 Great Days!

Well, we leave today for Cornell University. Our appointment with Dr. Dewey is tomorrow, but because of the irratic weather we've had lately and the fact i've never been to Ithaca, I thought it best to get a hotel for the night.

We meet with Dr. Dewey tomorrow, they will keep Molly at that point and she is scheduled for SM decompression surgery on Wednesday.

I get weepy just thinking about the moment I will have to leave her behind.

I will keep you updated on her progress.
:drivecar:

Last edited:
Good Luck. Cornell is the best around for any type of animal health issues. Molly will be in the best hands.

All the best to you Bev and Molly! You'll be in my prayers. Please keep us posted and give Molly lots of hugs from me, Wrigley and Mia!

Bev....I will be thinking of you and Molly, you are in my prayers. I am hoping for an excellent outcome for Molly. Please keep us posted :flwr:

Bev - you will definitely on my mind, in my thoughts and in my prayers. Know that you are doing the best possible thing for Molly and she will be in excellent hands.

I know what you going through. When Friday had this surgery it was also difficult for us to leave her too! ...but we knew it was for the best. I'll be thinking of you and Molly! Terri

we'll be thinking of you both! good luck---sounds like molly is in excellent hands :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

k

Hugs and the best of outcomes for Molly. She is in excellent hands with Dr Dewey. Just think of her awakening with that pressure gone. :flwr: Let us know as soon as she is out of surgery.

I'll be rooting for Molly. I think you'll have a crowd there with you, in spirit, on Wednesday. :flwr: :hug:

Please have the safest of trips.

Sending good positive thoughts to you and Molly. We'll be keeping our fingers and paws crossed for a good outcome! Keep us posted.

Back