• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone!

Alma & Muffy

Hi everyone! We're new here. We're from the South of Spain and we're Muffy and Alma (Muffy's mom). Muffy is a lovely tricolor cavalier that is 2 months old. She is at home since a week ago and i love her sooo much :) Here you have a picture of her. Greetings from Spain :)

Imagen0051.jpg

Hi Alma. Your Muffy is very sweet. Welcome aboard. Hope to see lots more pictures of her.

Welcome Alma!! Muffy is such an adorable puppy, looking forward to seeing more photos of both of you!

:flwr:

¡Hola! Thanks a lot for the comments :) and thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to find this web :) I'll show you all more pictures of Muffy soon! Greetings.

Alma and Muffy,

Bienvenidas!!!!

Alma, muffy is a cutie pie!! I love her little cute face! and I love the name too!!!

Hi everyone!
Thanks a lot for your comments. I appreciate it :) Your kids are sooo cute! Here you have more pics of Muffy. Hope you like them. Greetings.

Imagen033.jpg

Imagen032.jpg

Imagen038.jpg

Imagen025.jpg

Imagen0051-1.jpg

Imagen024-1.jpg

Oh I just love her name, and what a little darling she is.

Welcome to you both. :flwr: :flwr:

Back