• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Honey

casshon

Here is a picture I took the other day of Honey looking pensive - probably thinking about dinner :lol:

Honey1.jpg

I think the oldies are more beautiful than the puppies (this coming from a puppy owner) - Honey is stunning - just beautiful.

I wish I could see your pics of Honey :( I've tried everything and even the link you sent me doesn't work. I'm using Norton Internet Security so it must be something in my settings :bang: :*bay: :x it's driving me nuts.
:flwr:

Honey is beautiful! Such a thoughtful expression...but you're right, must have food on the brain... ;) Thanks for sharing such a sweet picture.

What a sweet sweet face. So pensive, so loving in her look. What a perfect name for her - Honey.

Claire L said:
I wish I could see your pics of Honey :( I've tried everything and even the link you sent me doesn't work. I'm using Norton Internet Security so it must be something in my settings :bang: :*bay: :x it's driving me nuts.
:flwr:

I've had problems lately - wonder if its the new software ?????

I have uploaded the picture through flikr to see if that makes any difference. Can you see it now?

:xfngr:

396906252_c4ef92a671_m.jpg

merlinsmum said:
I've had problems lately - wonder if its the new software ?????

We're not on the new software yet... icon_whistling

Glad you managed to see the photo though Claire.

Honey is just beautiful, what a wonderful wistful look, and I'm sure she's thinking about dinner :D

Honey is precious, sorry I may of missed how old is she.

Such gorgeous gorgeous eyes.

She sure is a beautiful gal. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

casshon said:
Here is a picture I took the other day of Honey looking pensive - probably thinking about dinner :lol:

Oh, my! How true that is! Our lab who was 15 we joked lived a long life for the love of 2 things: food and pats, nothing else mattered!

Thanks for all your lovely words about Honey - we love her very much and she is doing very well at the moment.

We got some sad news yesterday - that her brother died :( . Another brother died just before Christmas. That just leaves Honey and her sister Holly from the litter. They are 12 and half now but they are doing ok and will hopefully last for another while longer :xfngr:

Back