• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lolas fur!

lolas mum

Hi guys, just lately ive noticed that Lola is getting very feathery.
Her tail is gotten very fluffy,but yesterday i came down in the morning and she just looked so grown up,she had bits sticking out from her sides,her bums gone very furry :p and now aits really coming out on her chest too.

My mum came to visit yesterday and she too commented on "wow look how shes filling out".

Shes 6 months now bless her and doing really well,shes just so good :lotsaluv:

Hi Sharon.
I remember when Holly started getting more hairy. Couldn't believe it. She has a fabulous tail now. All grown up and lost the puppy smell.
Y

Dylan is the same age and he is getting lovely and feathery now. I remember someone saying his tail will unfurl (spelling?) and I didn't know what they meant, now I do! It's lovely isn't it. They grow up so fast. Every
time he has a bath, he looks different! :flwr:

Back