• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Spending Article on MSN

I like the "fell into a tub of butter" comment... that is so funny!

edited to add... did you see that you can replace your dog's testicals... IMHO, that is just overboard... I am sure fido isn't getting made fun of for his lack there of on the puppy playground... :) :roll: icon_whistling

Even with my ridiculous spending on all four of my precious babies, It wouldn't nearly amount to college tuition, buying the kid a car or a private school education. I'll keep my furkids thank you very much!!

Cicero's Mummy said:
I am sure fido isn't getting made fun of for his lack there of on the puppy playground... :) :roll: icon_whistling

Not on the puppy playground, but Josh is constantly pointing and laughing at "what once was". :roll: That's why Spencer knows him as Mean Daddy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back