• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan is a hit in Lloyds Bank!

*Pauline*

I take Dylan every time I go to the bank, they love him there. But this time, the lady who was serving me left her desk and came and "borrowed" Dylan and took him behind the counter and let all the staff cuddle him. :lol: She said this was a great deposite! She got told off by her boss in the end. :roll: :lol:

Cute cavvies draw attention where ever they go!

Well, ALL cavvies, have you ever seen one that isn't cute?? :lol: :lol:

When I first saw this I thought he had been hit but pleased to see that was not that kind of hit :lol: ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Pauline I love your new avatar. Dylan is gorgeous. His fur is so fluffy and white. No wonder the bankers are in love with him.

mishmosh said:
I didn't know you could take a dog into a bank!

You can take a Cavalier anywhere, it's a law King Charles made that was never changed. I take Dylan into any shop that doesn't sell food.

And I quote:

The royal name, 'King Charles Spaniel' was bestowed during the reign of King Charles II, who was so fond of his spaniels he could not be parted from them. He made a decree that King Charles Spaniels must be allowed in any public place, including the House of Parliament. This decree is still in the law books today.

Pauline,

I heard about that edict from King Charles a number of years ago.

I called the President of the Canadian Cavalier Club and was told that up until 1959 (I think), all Registered Cavaliers came with a Royal Warrant!!!!

You could take them anywhere in the British Commonwealth.....by Royal Decree.

I wanted a certificate for our Charley soooo much! :lol: :lol:

We always took Charley everywhere but food stores.

Mary Alice is too rascally, but we're working on taking her everywhere too! :)

Back