• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Taming the wild beast....Stewie

moniechris

Stewie, the most evil dog in the world, seems to be getting soft in his old age :lol: I think us girls have broken him down!!
kisses031.jpg

kisses027.jpg

kisses028.jpg

kisses029.jpg

I almost died when I saw this!! I could not believe he let Zoey snuggle with him!!
kisses021.jpg

Ohana sensed that he was going soft and had to get in the act
kisses014.jpg

Tee hee! I love my cranky pants! :flwr:

You're secret is out Stewie....you aren't really a terrible horrible rotten dog...it was all an act :D

Stewie is just very opinionated. He knows what he wants and when he wants it. Way to go old man. :lol:

You wouldn't want him to be anything but what he is, Monica. A devil one minute, a lover the next! Love the pix; I've always been partial to the black and white shihtzus but haven't had one. Although I do know of some that have just been born..........NO!!

My little Stewie 2 - or Rainman - had been in bed the last few nights with only one of her toys. I didn't know where the others were and she wasn't too frantic so I let it go. This a.m. when I was letting them outside she spotted them sitting on a suitcase. I think if she knew how she would have stood on her hind legs and wrung her front paws together, like a nervous human. She didn't know what to do. She needed to go out, but her toys were right there and she had missed them! She'll be happy when she goes to bed tonight.

I gotta save her life. She's after the cat and Bubba is yelling..........

I love evil Stewie too :lotsaluv:

Looks like Zoeys learning from mummy to turn the charm on him too :D

Back