• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Really Stupid Question - Poop Disposal!

I use pink scented poopy bags ( :D ) that have handles which I tie up and throw out in the "wet waste" disposal pin. It's a green bin given to each home by the city that all the wet garbage goes into. It seals tightly to prevent raccoons from making a mess. It's pretty convenient for the doggie poop and there isn't an odor.

In the winter it's a lot easier for sure. We use a small plastic trash bag and tie a knot at the top. Then it goes in the regular city trash can in our garage. We haven't noticed that the smell is a problem as long as we tie a good knot in the bag before it goes in the trash.

Down the park, it gets picked up in a plastic Tesco bag, knotted and placed in the park dogbin.

At home, it goes in a knotted plastic bag the outside wheelie rubbish bin. I once put it in the recyling bin by mistake - oops!

I cant believe some of you flush it down the loo! ewww!

Thanks very much to everyone for all the great advice - it's appreciated! Star is 12 weeks old today and so she has only been in our yard so far. Our closest park is over a mile away, so it will be awhile before she can walk there. No other garage cans before then, just houses and yards. But that will be a great walk when she is older (and I need it more than her!). icon_whistling

Back