• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Video of 15 year old Annabel

Bianca,

I'm getting a msg that says that this is a private video ;) Can you please make it public so we can see it too?? :flwr:

Thank you for sharing that!! I just loved seeing beautiful Annabel... I hope and pray that when my cavs are Annabel's age I can share a wonderful video like that. She's lovely.

That was wonderful to see!! The love in your voice when you're talking to her just comes rushing through....beautiful!

Annie is a princess. Your love for that sweet dog comes through loud and clear. I can only hope we have ours for at least as many years. She is adorable.

HAHAHAHA! I love that there's other people in the world who talk to their dogs like that. I'm going to show this to my boyfriend as soon as he gets home so he won't think I'm crazy anymore. Beautiful Annabelle!

I really enjoyed you and your Annabel on the video. Your soft crooning to Annabel was so sweet. She sure loves her mommy.

She is so cute enjoyed the video. Does she have a lot of health problems?
It is so great to hear about cav's living a long life, I hope bobo lives that long.
judy

Hi,

We have been really lucky with Annabel.
Her health problems only started when she was 14years 4 months or so, when she started dragging her back legs.
The vet suspected a stroke or cancer, (it is not clear which, and the symptoms only rarely appear). She also has a cancerous lump in her throat, but medication has made this much smaller.

She really doesnt complain about anything health wise though, and has 3 monthly checkups to make sure she isnt suffering.

awwwwwww she is lovely. Thank you for sharing that video with us, it has me all teary eyed. I hope and pray to have Tucker so long. She is so healthy looking, her eyes especially are gorgeous. Thanks again.

Hello! What a lovely video, as already said your love comes right through and Anna looks fantastic, she is a credit to you, keep doing what you are it's obviously working!!

Big kiss and a gentle :hug: to your special girl!

Back