• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bully sticks

Jen said:
Thanks for the great tips. I'm going with bullysticksonline--good prices and odor free! We'll see...

I received an order from kninekountry yesterday. I normally order the "natural" as opposed to smoked. This time they were out of natural so I said I'd take smoked. I don't know if it's because they are smoked, but man, do they stink to high heaven! I've emailed the company to ask if I can return them, but haven't heard back yet. I never had an odor problem with the "natural" ones, so I don't know.

If they allow me to return them I am going to try the free range odor free sticks from bullysticksonline.

molly said:
Barb Mazz... and anybody else who buys the strips of freeze dried chicken treats for their dogs: Costco has them the cheapest I found:

2.5 lb. bag is $12 (made from 10 lbs. of chicken). My crew loves them. The brand name is Wagging Train brand Jerky Tenders.

I don't belong to Costco (yet), but that sounds good! We do have one right up the road from us. Maybe I'll see if I can get a guest pass to look around and shop a bit.

Molly - Today I found the Wagging Train brand Jerky Tenders you mentioned on 2/23/07. At WalMart 32 oz bag for $12.88. I thought of you when I found it. I was paying $28 for a different brand a pet food store.

I wish Costco would carry the Bully Sticks here in Canada, we get the Chicken Strips and they are a amazing price.

Us Canadians can't order Bully Sticks from the US, you know Canada Customs won't let any food over the border. :x :x :x

Linda,

What if an American friend brought you the bully sticks and stayed for a cavalier visit? Would customs let us do that? We were talking about me driving up after winter was over. I wouldn't mind bringing bully sticks with me. :drivecar:

Charleen said:
Linda,

What if an American friend brought you the bully sticks and stayed for a cavalier visit? Would customs let us do that? We were talking about me driving up after winter was over. I wouldn't mind bringing bully sticks with me. :drivecar:

Hi Charleen

Sounds terrific, but not sure if they would take them when crossing the border. :x :x :x
They have some very strict food regulations, hmmmmmmm unless we didn't share that with them. ;) ;) ;) ;)

When are you back from your trip. ??????

Hmmm Charleen I am doing a head count of the cavaliers we could have, Let's see

My two
Your four
Sara's two
Debbie's Kodee
Coco's mom
Zippy
I know there are a few more Canadians.

So let's say about 14 cavaliers, Yipeeeeeeeeee what a party. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Count me in if you're running for the boarder!

Go bullysticks!! :lol:

On a serious note, they are "beef products", so beware of Customs!!

Linda,
I leave for Finland and Russia on April 5th and get back on April 15th. I am now in my one month countdown getting ready for the trip. I always like to read up on everything to do with the country's I am visiting and lean a pinch of their language. On top of all that studying, I have to get my taxes prepared. Normally the deadline is April 15th, but since I will be away, I need them done and mailed before I leave.

Let me know when you want to gather. It will be so much fun.

Back