• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy in her puppia! it fits at last!

emmawright

I have been waiting a long time for daisys puppia to fit her, and yesterday it eventually did! she sure is growing!

399050681_305cf1a892.jpg

Daisy looks like a different dog in these pictures ! she looks so different now!

243031883_cbce20bc28.jpg

241397966_2a060fac72.jpg

You can certainly tell her eyes are getting better now when comparing these pictures... she could barely open her eyes in this first pic...

313916597_4b75ae9766.jpg

399060047_f51732f909.jpg

She is so cute!!

I am assuming that's the medium size right? I think Faith will be in the medium soon and she's only 13 wks LOL :yikes

I just adore Daisy! She is so precious. Her puppia looks adorable on her. What a little fashion model she is!

She's looking really good Emma. I didn't realise she had a precious blenheim spot on top of her head :shock:

A beautiful baby for sure :flwr:

Daisy is a doll!! She's growing up so fast and her eyes do look so much better. You're definitely doing something right!!! :)

Looks like the eye treatment is doing its much needed work, keep it up Emma, she is looking much, much more comfortable. :lotsaluv:

A big girl now, nearly all grown up ;)

Alison.

Emma, Daisy's eyes look all better now. Will you always have to put drops in? Does this effect her eye sight? :flwr:

awww isn't she adorable in her puppia! you're going to be tempted to start collecting them now that she is big enough.

her sweetness really shows through in her photos....glad her eyes are feeling better :D

i love the detailing on the pink coat....my next cavvie is definately going to be a girl. boy clothes are cute but not that cute!

k

She is a little darling, I just love all her fashionable coats too. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Wow yes she is certainly growing.
Shes such a tiny baby in the 1st pics but looks much bigger in the new pics.
Lovely and feathery like lola is right now.

Back