• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It must be love!

*Pauline*

My daughter Antonia loves Dylan but just lately she is quite smitten with him. I think this picture says it all :D I wish she'd had a dog when she was younger, she's been through a lot and he would have been a comfort to her. Still, there's no time like the present and we are very happy to have him around :D
399131903_b75bad4866.jpg
[/url]

Your daughter and Dylan are quite beautiful. If that picture doesn't say LOVE :l*v: , nothing does!

Thanks everyone :D Please excuse me being such a proud Mum and showing him off all the time, I can't help myself!! :roll:

Don't be silly, I'd certainly like to see more pictures!

He's growing into such a beautiful boy :lotsaluv:

*Pauline* said:
Thanks everyone :D Please excuse me being such a proud Mum and showing him off all the time, I can't help myself!! :roll:

And why shouldn't you? He's an absolute darling - you waited long enough for him too :flwr:

I think you should frame that pic as well Pauline, it's really lovely :D

Back