• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

everyday sights

Gracesbigsis

Here's some new pics of Grace. They're a bit old cause my family is too lazy to save recent photos on our computer and I don't know how.
Naughty Girl!!
IMG_1672.jpg

Who, ME???
IMG_1667.jpg

Grace on her favorite pillow on her favorite couch
IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

When will it stop?? When will I just get some peace and quiet!!
IMG_1695.jpg

Okay, now I'm annoyed. Stop cameraing me!!
IMG_1694.jpg

Grace, worn out from yet another exciting play session!
IMG_1471.jpg

Grace and Drew fight over who is really the baby in the family! Who will triumph? The youngest human or the youngest living being in the house?
IMG_1500-1.jpg

I wanna go outside!!
IMG_1705-1.jpg

Cookie? Who said cookie! I wanna cookie! Where's the cookie!
IMG_1704-1.jpg

(Cage cleaning day!) Where are my friends, the guinea pigs?
IMG_1711.jpg

It smells like them! Where are my friends??
IMG_1707.jpg

Maybe they're hiding under the bars!
IMG_1709.jpg

If I act casual, maybe mommy won't know I chewed on her shoe...
IMG_1706.jpg

Gracie is sooo cute!! I love the picture of her playing tug with your little brother. Also the "where's the cookie?" picture.

What is it about stinky runners and puppies! Kodee loves our smelly runner too!

Where we take our pictures to get developed, they offer to put the pictures on a CD for just a small charge. Then you just pop it in your computer CD drive and open. Check your photography stores - cause if Canada has it, you know they copied the U.S. so you must have it somewhere!

Back