• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wallis Update

Hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: to Wallis and her family!

Hope things get better for Wallis soon. :flwr: :flwr:

Sending you and Wallis hugs :hug: and positive thoughts and also some licky kisses from my boys.

:flwr: Take care Donna and look after yourself too :hug: :flwr:

Wallis doesn't feel well. She's lethargic, sleeps most of the time, can't always make it outside to pee. The only thing she enjoys right now seems to be mealtime. :(

Hopefully having the tumor on her side will help, and maybe starting on the heart medication.

I'm really bummed out about her now, and just can't seem to give in and cry over the entire situation (and I'm a crybaby from way back). Right now I feel like she's just sliding downhill quicly.

Donna

I am so sorry to hear about Wallis, I am sure this is very emotional for you to watch her like that. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

You know sweetie your tears will come when the time is right, you are a amazing lady and I admire you. :hug:

How are Tibby and Sasha reacting to Wallis being ill, I will pray and keep you in my thoughts. :l*v:

Sorry I meant to post on this thread before and once again got side tracked. No excuses I know, please please giver her a cuddle for me. :hug:

Donna,
I'm thinking of you and your sweet Wallis tonight. Hang in there, I know it must be awful to have her so ill. She knows you love her and trusts you to do what is best for her. Hugs to both of you.
JaneB

Wishing the best for little Wallis. She sounds like a strong girl, and a little fighter. I'll be thinking of you both :flwr:

Donna I'm sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Hugs :hug: to you, Bubba and Wallis. God bless Wallis.

Oh boy, you and Wallis are doing it tough right now. Sometimes words & cyber-hugs don't seem to be enough. I'll light a candle for Wallis & ask the guardians of the wild things to watch over her.

Donna,
Thank you for sharing with us how you and Wallis are doing. You and Wallis are in my prayers.

I have been following this thread for a while and keep checking back. I havent commented because your situation is way beyond my understanding of pet health. But I do want you to know I am pulling for you both. Take care.

Back