• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm so sorry Grimma, I HAVE to borrow your picture because..

babyC

Cherrise has just found her long lost twin, Andrea!!!! :shock: :shock:

Look at them ! I photoshopped the pictures,Grimma i hope you don't mind!! :lol:

ta daa..

399710764_228d4cd348_o.jpg

do you think they look alike ??

baby Cher and her beloved Mr. Froggie

370538301_ca798a80f7.jpg

Can't help but need to share her cute 6-months Bday pics ;)

399724230_defeefaf0b_o.jpg

Enjoy!

Lin and the furbabies .. :D

OMG...those are the CUTEST 6-month old pictures EVER.....and I agree, they look like twins in the above photos!!! Thanks for sharing.

I just loved those birthday pictures!!! Isn't it funny how you'll see one that reminds you of yours!? They do look alike!

:lol: thank you for all your sweet replies! she's definitely a doll.. don't you just wanna squeeze your furbabies everyday ?? 8)
I just looked at her puppies photos few days back.. time flies when you are spending time with them.. :')

No problem ;)
I have thought about it before and now I see it they do look like twins :D

034.jpg

370495668_fa53bf21c2_o.jpg

I have allways been in LOVE with your little Cherrise, and now I finally now the reason why :lol:

Those six months old birthday pictures are just adorable !!

They have got to be related! :)
Time to PM each other with pedigrees - I'm thinking you'll find similar ancestors!

That is so interesting. They both have a blenheim spot and they both have a freckle on the same side of their nose. :w*w:

Back