• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Collars - Soo gorg!!

effie

Helloee all :)

I hope everybody is well..little Lucas had a burst anal gland last week, completely worried us..as there was blood everywhere..yucky :( The vet had to pop the other with her hand..poor little thing was yelping so much..

But i am so pleased to ay he i much better now and back to being full of beans again :))

As you know we will be at crufts in a few weeks (hall 5, stand 174) and i really hope we will get lots of cavaliertalk visitors :))

I wanted to share with you our new collars and harnesses..only £14.99..

pinkbling.jpg

I would love to hear your feedback..

Take Care
effie
xx

Wow.....very pretty collar, but picture is VERY large and difficult to see. You may want to reduce the size. ;)

hi effie!

glad to hear that lucas is feeling better---that sounds so distressing for both of you :(

those collars are lovely! i'm going to have a quick peak at your website. i'm so jealous that you get to go to crufts. i can't wait to watch it. hope you have a great time and lots of success!

k

I REALLY like that colar, can I be cheeky and ask where it was from?
I am getting a new girl pup end of year and want really pretty girlie things for her!

Effie, that's a lovely collar :flwr: Amy (Blue Star) and I will pop along and say Hi to you :flwr:

Poor little Lucas :( Bet he had a very sore botty for a few days but it's amazing how they bounce back isn't it? Glad he's feeling better now :D :flwr:

Effie, we've been there with the rupture in the anal gland. What a mess! It was Wallis, of course, and she was on my bed when it happened.

I'm sure that she's feeling better now, but it certainly is traumatic for both of you for a bit!

Hello All,

Thank you so much for your kind words..it was really horrible..the hard part was that i had been on a business trip and Clive (my partner) was picking me up..anyhow i arrived to be picked up by somebody else and when i asked where everybody was i received the message "Lucas is at the vets" well my heart started racing..i swear i am never going to leave them again...poor little thing..but he is better now and has Kasper jumping all over him :)))

With regards to the collars, i designed them and had them manufactured for designer doggie..you are more than welcome to have a look to the rest of the range - www.designer-doggie.com

Conversion to US dollars is approximately $25, we do ship to the US an the best part is that shipping is free..we have matching leads and harnesses too..so glad you like them :))

If you need any help jut let me know
Take Care
effie
x

Back