• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fergus

cooper&fergus

Hi All

Fergus got jealous that we put some pics of Cooper up and not him so I thought I'd post a few of him. :)

Lazy day
fergus1.jpg

The first time he'd been around enough water for him to swim and he took to it like a... um.. dog to water.
Took us ages to get him out of there.
fergus2.jpg

The aftermath
fergus3.jpg

Glad to see pictures of you too Fergus...you do look a bit put out in that first picture...and look at you go in the water....like a...um...spaniel!! :D

Cathy T said:
you do look a bit put out in that first picture

Hehe I don't think he was too happy with what was on the menu that morning. He can be a very finicky eater. He has the attitude that if we don't eat it why should he.

I love the first photo of him - he looks like he's in that dreamy state immediately before or after a nap! When you wonder what they're thinking about... Cutie! :)

What lucky dogs cooper and fergus are to be able to go swimming. Fergus is handsome. Do they ever stray too far from shore or downstream? Trying to imagine Tucker in water, have you ever had to go in the water after a dog?

Joanne M said:
What lucky dogs cooper and fergus are to be able to go swimming. Fergus is handsome. Do they ever stray too far from shore or downstream? Trying to imagine Tucker in water, have you ever had to go in the water after a dog?

It is quite hard to get him out of the water becasue he loves it so much, it does take a bit of coaxing. He eventually gets out though :)

It's actually a waterhole so swimming away is not a problem.

Back