• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CICERO IS HOME!

Cicero's Mummy

Hey everyone... sorry last night was a late night. Everyone at the airport wanted to see him and know what kind of dog he was.

So... here is a recap of how our night went.

We picked up Cicero... we drove the 15 min home (he was soooo good in the car... the Celltei ROCKS!)... after arriving home, Trevor found out that Cicero was already super attached to me!! WOOOHHOOOO! He loves all of his toys, can play fetch already, working on getting to know his name, and most of all NO ACCIDENTS (yet).

He slept in a little bed by our bed and was great. I woke up at 2am to a little Cicero pawing at the bed as if to tell me... "Silly Mommy, wake up and take me potty." So we went out... went potty and went straight back to bed!!!! Trevor woke at 6 (sleeping in for him) and went to the bathroom and Cicero didn't even stir... but then when he came back in, Cicero was curious and so Trevor took him out... Now we are just hanging out... Trevor is playing with Cicero's toys, Cicero is curled up on my foot (he has to be touching me :) ) and I am in the midst of posting photos... look for them in the Gallery!!

Glad everything went well Raven! :flwr:

Isnt it so much fun to have a new little one?! :flwr:

I look forward to the pix ! ;)

:jump: :jmp2: :mexwav: So very pleased that it all come together----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney--Sam)

Cicero's Mummy said:
Trevor is playing with Cicero's toys, Cicero is curled up on my foot (he has to be touching me :)

Heeehee, Trevor is playing with Cicero's toys... men will always be boys! Have fun this weekend, as I know you will! I am off to the GALLERY!

I am so happy for all of you - it sounds like Cicero is feeling right at home already. Both of mine were attached to my side for several days - I found that I treated them exactly like my human babies - I carried them around everywhere I went and talked "babytalk" to them and watched them sleep - my husband said it was just unbelievable!!

congrats to you alll! :D you must be so happy to have your furbaby home at last!

he's absolutely precious. i can see why you chose him :D

k

oh YAY!! he's finally home!!!! Glad everything worked out well! im just going 2 the gallery 2 look at the pics :flwr:

Welcome home Cicero !! I am so happy for you Raven, it sounds like little Cicero is fitting in perfectly. :D
keep up the news !! I love to hear puppy stories

Going to see the pictures right now !!

b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n*

Back