• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATED PHOTOS --- CICERO IS HOME --- PHOTOS!

Cicero's Mummy

*****Edited to add... there are more photos up on the website link below the photos! ********

Our First Meeting
n500927592_28092_1351.jpg

Me and Puppy... excuse the messy hair... I ran to the counter after hearing him...
n500927592_28096_2608.jpg

Our Happy Little CKCS Family - Trevor, Me, and Cicero
n500927592_28098_3246.jpg

Cicero says, Enought Snuggles Mommy
n500927592_28105_5423.jpg

You can view all of our photos from picking him up and getting him settled in here:

http://cscc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1235&l=3b64a&id=500927592

very cute Raven!! It's nice to finally see pictures. I enjoyed the pictures of the face book - they were all great!! :)

Congratulations!! :) I'm glad it all worked out for you guys :flwr:

hooray!!!

Awww....so glad it worked out well, He is sure a cutie and you both look so happy (AND RELIEVED!) at the same time.... :flwr:
Natalie

Hi Cicero! Welcome home. You are quite handsome, and look like you'll be a bundle of joy for Mom and Dad. Glad you're home!

Oh Raven, Congrats!!!!

All your little big family seem so happy!!! Cicero is such a cutie, and seems so attached to his mommy!!!
:flwr: :mexwav: WELCOME HOME CICERO :mexwav:

I dont think I have ever seen a picture where someone is just spilling over with so much happiness as in your face! You both look tired but soooo happy!! He is adoreable Raven!

Congratulations Raven - I am so so glad that your trials are over and Cicero is home with you. Fantastic news. :flwr:

Believe me, you will never forget that feeling when you first see them in that airline carrier, and when you first take them out they are attached forever!! :luv: That set up was exactly like Zoey's

I am so glad that everything worked out the way it should! Congratulations, he is gorgeous!!! :D

Ooooh, he is PRECIOUS!!!! I can't wait to see him grow up. :D I loved seeing these pics because I can see what our puppy's size will be when he/she comes home. 12 weeks, right?

icon_welcome Baby Cicero!

YAY CICERO -you made it after all!! :mexwav: :jmp2: :*nana:

Here's wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness together :paw: :lotsaluv: :mexwav: b*n*n* :fool:

Welcome Home Cicero! At Last! Oh, Raven i just looked at all the pictures and he is so beautiful, you must be so relieved he is home now after waiting so long! I can't wait to see more pictures of him as he grows!

I hope you, Trevor and little Cicero have a wonderful life together.

Big kisses from Chester and his mummy!

Keep those photos coming!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back