• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kodee's New Littermate!

Kodee

I went to Petsmart today! Oh I did not think much of the big parking lot with cars and too many people. I got to see Sara & Faith in her class. Wow, she is really good guys! I was scared, but come on, I have never been to a store before! Mommy says I have to go to class next week - I DONT WANNA! She tried to bribe me with a new toy, so I picked my favourite! Once home I had to promise Mommy I'd go to class so she'd give it to me!
401410229_49d2fdbd69_o.jpg

Whoot Playtime!
401410230_33fb37b7d2.jpg

I'm Moving in for the big shakedown.
401410231_13fbfad098.jpg

Okay I'm sorry, lets hug!
401410232_0f910132d9.jpg

Come here, where it's more comfy!
401410234_9c7d4db9c8.jpg

We're all worn out!
401410235_50e0c7316a_o.jpg

Oh Kodee! That first photo just tugs at my heartstrings! :flwr:
Just sweetness.....you are beautiful!

Oh Kodee, you're an absolute stunner! Have fun at your first class next week! Big puppy hugs from chester and his mummy!

Kodee, I think that stuffed animal is twice your size. You sure are cute wrestling and sleeping with it. :wggle: You'll be fine at class next week. You'll probably even enjoy it.

Kodee: My big sister Hadley who is a Clumber Spaniel has the same stuffie as you!! We call it "Dog." She has had it since she was a puppy. She uses it as a pillow. Sometimes I get in Hadley's crate and pinch it icon_whistling but Hadley always comes and takes it back. Our human Mom does not think we know but we did figure out that there are actually two Dogs - one to use and one to wash. Hadley bit of the nose of Dog and pulled all the stuffing out down to the waist of both of them the exact same way!!! :yikes I would never do that. :roll: Hope you enjoy your Dog as much as Hadley has enjoyed hers!!

Buddy in West Virginia USA with his Clumber Sister Hadley and His Human Phyllis

Kodee you are precious sweetie, now get that mommy of yours to stop spoiling you and hogging you to herself and get socializing. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

ppotterfield
What is it with this stuffed dog - she is in love with it I tell you. I think it is because it is bigger than her and so fluffy. It also doesnt hurt it squeeks in about 5 places!

Ellie's Mommy
Take it from Hadley, Kodee and Buddy this is one fun toy Ellie, tell your mommy to spend her hard earned cash!

Oh silly Linda my Mommy will never stop spoiling me!! But I did lots of socializing this week! I had 2 new visitors and I bit their toes hhehehe, I went to the vets and met a 12 wk old terrier and a SPANIEL well and a big looking golden retriever I was not as keen on. And then I sniffed faith (I will play next time) and saw all her classmates. Hey Mommy put my puppia finally on me this morning, she had to wait for daddy to hold me. I didnt mind it once it was on. I even slept in it. But I managed to put my paw thro the neck later. Mommy's a little dense as she didnt notice forever!

Off topic: How was your class today? Do you like the other dogs and trainer?

Debbie I am used to going to private classes which have about 8 dogs and found the store to be very noisey and loud. :sl*p: :sl*p:

The trainer is very nice, the class is full but not sure if I like this set up yet, I will stick it out for my 8 weeks but may return to LifesRuff after the boys have had the kennel cough vaccination.

So many people stand around and watch and then their dogs are all barking and it makes it hard to hear the instructor and keep your own dog focused. I think personally it should be in a private room. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Just to make you laugh, the instructor picked Darby as her model, he was to sit and make eye contact with her which he did and then he got a treat.

He spit the treat out he didn't like it, everybody laughed it was funny.
I gave her his own treats and he gobbled those up.
Spoiled boy. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Maybe I am just not used to this set up, but a few of the owners were complaining about all the people standing around and distracting the class. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Linda said:

Debbie I am used to going to private classes which have about 8 dogs and found the store to be very noisey and loud.
I think I can feel where your coming from. With Jessie my classes where held in a large gym where they put down running mats. I have witnessed a few store type classes and sometimes think the dogs do seem more distracted and excited than what I remember my class being. Except for Faith - Sara claims she is a little mischief maker (I had a horse called that) but I tell you she is one smart, obedient puppy!

For me, instore might pose another problem as I am deaf in one ear :sl*p: I always answer questions only to see people staring at me oddly. Its my big clue I misheard the question :oops:

Kodee said:
Linda said:

Debbie I am used to going to private classes which have about 8 dogs and found the store to be very noisey and loud.
I think I can feel where your coming from. With Jessie my classes where held in a large gym where they put down running mats. I have witnessed a few store type classes and sometimes think the dogs do seem more distracted and excited than what I remember my class being. Except for Faith - Sara claims she is a little mischief maker (I had a horse called that) but I tell you she is one smart, obedient puppy!

For me, instore might pose another problem as I am deaf in one ear :sl*p: I always answer questions only to see people staring at me oddly. Its my big clue I misheard the question :oops:

Debbie

Sara will most definetely help you out with the hearing, maybe my expectations were too high. As I am comparing it to my previous training class with no interuptions. I may adjust who knows, Darby was barking at one of the dogs on the outside who would not stop barking and the owner insisted on staying to watch whilst his dog was distracting the class.

I got to the class early, I did'nt go and stand and watch the previous class.

The gentleman sitting next to me felt the same way. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Back