• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me - Plz dont laugh! :(

Nisha

i really hate showing photo's but what the hell...

Sorry couldnt take one with the dogs at that moment...

in this pic i was dressed up 4 an indian wedding so i dont usually wear those clothes..lol

and my hair is actually dead straight but i ran the curly through it..

anyway here i am.. (dont laugh icon_blshing)

401573185_84f29e71f9.jpg

me and a friend (i just blocked out my friends face coz i dont think she's like to be seen)

401592768_5f1481e40f.jpg

401595882_8d06220724.jpg

Aww why would we laugh Nisha? Those are great photos and you look so pretty in them! :D I absoloutely love your dress, and your hair! (Even if the curls aren't natural)

Nisha, you are beautiful. You don't need to apologize for your pictures. :mona: Your dress is gorgeous.

Nisha, I think those are GREAT pictures!! It's so nice to know what you look like & you and the dress are beautiful.

I have curly hair like you have in those pictures (only blonde!) and I always think my hair looks the best when I have it done straight!!! I think yours looks good curly and I'll bet it's lovely straight too. :flwr:

Nisha,

You are beautiful! And the dress looks so nice on you. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Nisha you are a beautiful young lady, why would anyone laugh at your picture sweetie. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

You have a gorgeous smile and I love your hair and dress.
:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Nisha, what a beautiful young lady you are :flwr: I love your dress too, it looks gorgeous on you and your lovely skin tone really sets off the red. I hope you had a lovely time at the wedding?

I hate to sound like an ancient adult here ;) but I really don't know why you've got a complex about your looks hunny. You really are a pretty girl. I have 2 sons aged 16 and almost 21 - I'd be more than pleased if one of them came home with a young lady like you on their arm :flwr:

Nisha, what a beautiful young lady you are I love your dress too, it looks gorgeous on you and your lovely skin tone really sets off the red. I hope you had a lovely time at the wedding?

icon_blshing :thnx: Thankyou... yea the wedding was great!....lotsa fun and dancing..

hate to sound like an ancient adult here but I really don't know why you've got a complex about your looks hunny. You really are a pretty girl. I have 2 sons aged 16 and almost 21 - I'd be more than pleased if one of them came home with a young lady like you on their arm

:p trust me...compareed to the rest of my year i am nothing special..more like nothing...but thanks anyway :p

Your dress is amazing! Wow, I have one daughter that would die for that dress - you look great!

:shock: NOTHING SPECIAL???????????? :shock:

Oh my lord...honey you are gorgeous! flat-out gorgeous!!!

and I'm married so I'm shutting up now :oops:

Your dress is amazing! Wow, I have one daughter that would die for that dress - you look great!

yeah it was a new dress a cousin had sent over for me..i was quite happy when i saw it :p

NOTHING SPECIAL????????????

Oh my lord...honey you are gorgeous! flat-out gorgeous!!!

and I'm married so I'm shutting up now

:lol: :lol: thankyou very much... i hope im not sounding too negative...was just saying like compared 2 the rest of the girls in my year ( who have like perfect hair, teeth, height and soo much more) ive always seen myself as nothing much really..

...just wanted 2 say 2 every1 that i dont want to sound like im fishing for compliments when im saying things about myself coz i can see it probably seems like that but honestly im not ...:flwr:

Looks like it is unanimous as I think that you are beautiful too. Great dress, and great hair too!

Back