• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Teddy and Ellie's First Week

kimberlya

Well, Teddy and Ellie have had some fun getting to know each other.

They do a lot of "parallel play", where they're next to each other chewing on some of the wonderful treats Nancy sent!
402309944_ac9fce7a70_m.jpg

Ellie says, "That's our crazy mommy who takes a lot of pictures. Maybe if we stay perfectly still, she'll stop."
402309956_0848ebf05f_m.jpg

They LOVE Daddy... :)
402309988_ec6037f1dd_m.jpg

Ellie's done a great job of showing Teddy the ropes! :D

I still CANNOT Get over how much Hogan and Teddy Look Alike.
Joey in both of them ....He really is the spitting image~ Im not sure if you've seen photos of Joey but Hogan and Teddy sure take after him, and I do have some on file if you havnt seen them.
Hes really stunning and it looks like a perfect fit for all of you~ So very happy for you.

Nancy said:
I feel like Teddy is looking straight at me and telling me he's doing great!

Nancy he sure looks like he is doing great, what more could you of asked for you found a wonderful home for him. A playmate and getting to see him all the time.

Wonderful pictures. :D :D :D :D :D

He looks right at home. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Teddie and Ellie look so cute together Kim. :) It's obvious that he's really happy with you - that picture with him stuck on your husband just melts my heart! :flwr:

Back