• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Topic - "Cavaliers in the bath"!

The new theme is

"Cavaliers in the bath"

As simple as that. I'm sure we'll get lots of amusing pictures. Look forward to seeing them!

:D

Okay Bruce you won. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Come on how can any of us compete with that gorgeous bathtub picture, and all those little darlings.

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

I hope people will post even though the winner has already been determined (Bruce!!). :lol:

It'll be fun to see all those pathetic looking wet dogs in the bath. Lucky might even need another bath so we have a contribution. :D

Ahh well, it's worth a shot huh? ;)

DSC04329.jpg

OK you guys, I'm not going to post that picture if that's your attitude :lol: :lol:

Seriously, PLEASE don't just assume anything. Look at the really great picture that has already been posted. Hey, maybe I'll find a different bath picture and post it; you guys have seen the puppy bathtub picture enough anyway.

This is the best I have right now, though it's not in the bath. Maybe a few more days for another bath pic....

20weeksbath004small.jpg

Clancy is exhibiting perfect bath mortification. I think it has something to do with his little stick legs. icon_whistling

clancybath3.jpg

Sorry about the state of the kitchen - Alfie came to us the weekend we were having a new kitchen fitted. My usual expert planning!!!
404737282_871dcfb4a1.jpg

OK, not sure if I am allowed to post this because we didn't take the picture; if not let me know and I'll delete. No hard feelings at all.

This is a picture of Dazzy, one of the boys we bred about 3 years ago. We have become good friends with Dazzy's new Mom and Dad and they sent us this picture a while back. This was when Dazzy was getting a new little tri brother from us and he had to look his best.

That poor boy looks so goofy!

405158429_340f198618.jpg

Back