• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Topic - "Cavaliers in the bath"!

I've posted this before but here is my entry. It was taken when Toby needed to have 3 baths a weeks (by order of the vet) and we were having problems getting any hot water. Needless to say he was NOT impressed.

100_1137.jpg

44b5582a66de9.jpg

"Mom, this towel is hurting my 'machoness'" :lol:

(I think the picture was taken on Sunna's camera, is that okey? Sunna, do you mind? If there's a problem, I'll just post some else ;) )

"But Mom! We don't NEED a bath!" Please look at the nasty water in the background (we had quite a bit of rain today). :lol:

407308260_37c96cb291.jpg

I just gave Lucky a bath and cleaned his ears since he is going to visit Molly for a few days while I'm away ... I tried to snap a pic of him in the bath, but needless to say he was not too happy or cooperative ...

Library-1104.jpg

But I did happen to snap this pathetic pic of him after he finished his round of initial round of post-bath zoomies:

Library-1098.jpg

Well he's not in the bath but it was right after the bath...

bathtime2.jpg

boy if looks could kill..

cavalicious said:
Ahh well, it's worth a shot huh? ;) You could submit that for an ad! The way the camera got the angle with his head appearing bigger reminds me of some stuffed toy craze in the stores! Perfect.

It got to be my top 3 as I can not decide this one!

cavalicious said:
Ahh well, it's worth a shot huh? ;) .
You could submit that for an ad! The way the camera got the angle with his head appearing bigger reminds me of some stuffed toy craze in the stores!

It got to be my top 3 as I can not decide this one!

Back