• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nutro Choice Kibble

Laura&Lia

What do you think about puppy Lamb & Rice NUTRO CHOICE kibble??

Any of you have tried it? :flwr:

It's OK, but not the best available. However, the Nutro Natural Choice ULTRA (if you can find it in your area) is terrific! It's a completely different food from the regular Nutro line - holistic, salmon, lamb & chicken meals, whole brown rice, veggies, fruits, flaxseed, etc. It is listed on the WDJ's "recommended" list. Their website is here: http://www.ultraholistic.com/index.html

There are lots of wonderful foods out there, and I'm sure others will chime in with their advice - I highly recommend selecting a food from the Whole Dog Journal's List of approved/recommended diets.

Darby used to receive a 100% raw diet in the AM, and Nutro Ultra kibble in the PM (with salmon oil & Solid Gold Seameal in both). Unfortunately, I had to take Darby off of her raw diet a couple of weeks ago, because we are staring therapy work at a local hospital, and they don't allow dogs on raw diets, due to an increased pathogen risk to immunocompromised people... bummer, but completely understandable.

So, I currently am feeding a 50/50 mix of Nutro Ultra Adult & Merrick Wilderness Blend kibble with the Salmon Oil & SeaMeal (both WDJ foods).

Hope this helps! :flwr:

I'm sure you'll get lots of other great recommendations soon!

Back