• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jumping on the bandwagon....

Darby's Mom

All this wonderful news being posted to the board lately regarding Good Citizen exams and such, I just HAD to share my recent good news too!

Yesterday, Darby passed her Delta Society Evaluation!!! :jmp: Now, she is registered both with Delta and TDI (Therapy Dogs International)!!. I am sooooo proud of my little girl!

Plus, the lead-evaluator said that she can't wait to get Darby & I in at the UC Davis Medical Center, an extremely prestigious and high-end hospital!! :w*w:
I am so thrilled and excited! Plus, I feel so incredibly honored to be invited to join such a wonderful team working in a very busy, elite hospital facility! Just had to share the good news!!! Gosh, how I love my amazing little girl!
:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

:w*w: Darby you're such a bright little girl!!

I am so proud of yoU!! Doesnt it feel good when they say "Congratulations you've passed the test?!"

YAY DARBY! :mexwav:

:pi*no: :jmp: cl*p b*n*n* :rah: :hug:

way to go Darby! Kendall, you and Darby will make a GREAT therapy team and you will both love it! :D

way to go Darby! Kendall, you and Darby will make a GREAT therapy team and you will both love it!

Hey Molly! Kendall is Rory's mom! :lol: I'm Christine! :lol:

People on the board confuse us all the time! I used to work at the UC Davis School of Vet Med as a Clinical Instructor. Kendall is a Junior Vet Student at UC Davis. She was one of my students! Since we're both affiliated with the School of Vet Med at UCD, and we both have blenheim Cavaliers, it's an easy & understandable oops. ;)

Thanks for the kudos, everybody!!! Darby & I REALLY appreciate it!

at the UC Davis Medical Center, an extremely prestigious and high-end hospital!!

:lol:

I have spent many hours there. My dad worked and taught there for many years and was division chief in pulmonary medicine at UCD (for humans, not the vet school!). Now an emeritus professor and retired and I will see him on Wednesday, when I get to give him the latest edition of his beloved Microsoft Flight Simulator. :l*v:

My dad: http://merck.micromedex.com/about/html/ed_BPM01PU.htm

Though that pic is so old -- probably from the late 80s...

Sorry to hijack the thread somewhat! Congrats to Darby of course! :)

Congratulations Christine and Darby. Well Done! :pi*no: cl*p :fool: b*n*n* :jmp: :rah: :wggle:

Back