• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Everyone

jpierce2

Hello I just recently adopted my first cav pup. She is now about 4 months old and just perfect. She has lived up to be what I have dreamed about for 20 years. I come from a Lab family and have 5 of my own. "Charlotte" fits right in with them and my four cats.

Welcome and congratulations! I am new to the boards too and just learned how to post pictures. If you go to the "Getting Started" forum you will find detailed information on posting photos. Can't wait to see your furry baby.

Welcome!! And congrats on Charlotte! im sure she's lovely! ...cant wait to see lots of pics!

icon_welcome These Cavaliers sure are adaptable. My 2 new additions fit in so perfectly with my Boxers.

I love the name Charlotte! :l*v: Only reason I'm not naming our little gal that is because I want to save it for a human baby someday.

So fitting for a Cavalier! ;)

Welcome to the board Jill and Charlotte. I look forward to pictures. Sounds like a fun filled house, can't wait to see your tribe.

Back