Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just dropped Bella off to be desexed

Post Thanks / Like

Maddy is having her op tomorrow. But I still can't help but think of her as a baby. She's my little honey. I'm the opposite, I don't want her to grow up.
    Pam
    Pam
    Mummy to Miss Madeleine born 9/1/2006

Post Thanks / Like

We never want our babies to grow up, do we? No matter how many legs they have and if they are covered with skin, fur or feathers!

Kodee, just wait. It gets better. One day they'll grow up and you'll have GRANDCHILDREN!!!! Grandkids rule, no doubt about it. I love my daughter dearly - she's a one and only - but the grandgirls are a hoot.

I realized today that some part of my being down is because it is beginning to get to the season where in rehab I would start getting babies to work with. And that's really something I need for myself. Of course, I can talk puppy or bird, but I get one of "those looks" from Bubba, meaning I'm barking up the wrong tree.
    Critter -
    RIP Wallis, John Robert, Tibby & Pip
    Mom to JoJo, Roxie & Linguini (Cavaliers)
    and my birds Moji (Senegal) and Walter (Blue Front Amazon)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crittercall
    Kodee, just wait. It gets better. One day they'll grow up and you'll have GRANDCHILDREN!!!! Grandkids rule, no doubt about it. I love my daughter dearly - she's a one and only - but the grandgirls are a hoot.
    Last I checked they were arguing and finally drew numbers to see who the loser was WHO HAD TO produce the grandkids.

Post Thanks / Like

Just give 'em a couple of years - you won't believe how they'll change! When mine was 20 I would have bet you money that she would never have children. Now she's one of the best Mom's I've ever seen.
    Critter -
    RIP Wallis, John Robert, Tibby & Pip
    Mom to JoJo, Roxie & Linguini (Cavaliers)
    and my birds Moji (Senegal) and Walter (Blue Front Amazon)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hope she's doing all better Tessa!!
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Tessa....I'm glad Bella came through with flying colors. I have read on the board that a lot of members have used baby oneies (?) after surgery to keep them from fooling with the stitches. They cut a hole for the tail. I thought that was pretty ingenious. Hugs to Bella from Lily and me.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.

Post Thanks / Like

Shay, thank you for the suggestion. I managed to find her a knitted jumper that covered her belly, but not long enought to get in the way during "wee wees"... It looks so cute.
    Mum to Bella - Blenheim cavalier born 12/9/2006 and Stryder (at the bridge 18.2.07)