• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellie's Sweater is Here!!!

enchantingdragon

At first I dont think she liked something on her but after a little while she was fine with it I think she looks beautiful but Im biased I suppose icon_whistling I really like the sweater though and it got here really fast!! (I ordered on Friday) so I totally recommend the store where I bought it from. Ill post a link in the Shopping section

Here is my princess showing off her new sweater!

ElliesDay043.jpg

ElliesDay042.jpg

ElliesDay034-1.jpg

ElliesDay036.jpg

ElliesDay037.jpg

Close up of the back

ElliesDay039-1.jpg

ElliesDay041.jpg

what a cute sweatshirt!! I love it!!

I think Faithw ould probably roll around in the mud before I could blink with something like that though! :yikes icon_whistling :flwr:

love it!

Cutest sweater, and I do seem to see a LOT of other toys in the background, too... icon_whistling

She is just darling in it!
Natalie :flwr:

She really looks cute in that. But please, the poor girl needs more toys :lol: Your banned from shopping for one day young lady!

oh wow what a lovely sweater!!!! though i think my boys would scream murder if they even got the hint that i would put them in a gorgeous "girly" sweater like that....its not fair! all the girls get the nice clothes!

Cute sweater. Hmmm... I might have to look up that link in the shopping section.

Back