• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome to Bet!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Bet Hargreaves has joined us on the board. :) Many breeders will know Bet's name as she has had a long affiliation with the UK CKCS Club and has, I believe, the single largest collection of cavalier pedigrees in the world. She a great historian of the breed and would have known many of the famous dogs in the breed's history too.

Bet also was very instrumental in helping to get the MVD breeding protocol accepted by the clubs and breeders, arguing for a long time that heart health could be improved by responsible breeding, and has always been a strong advocate of cavalier health and breeding for health.

I'd just like to extend a special welcome. :)

hey bet! i read every one of your lively posts on the CKCS-SM list, look forward to hearing from you here.

Welcome, Bet! I went through everything I could find by you re long lived Cavaliers when I was checking out my ruby pup's pedigree. :D

Hi Bet

I hope you enjoy it here and I am looking forward to your posts. Arne and Jassy send you lots of dog snoggs too.

A Big Welcome Bet, looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you.
:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Back