• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly's back!!- Now 7mts old

Clare

Hi everyone, I haven't really posted since Holly was tiny so I thought Id give you some updated pics. I can hardly believe how much she has grown myself :yikes
She is still as crazy as ever- possibly even worse, but an absolute sweetheart :l*v:

Holly when we first got her:
233235945_5d83db6000.jpg
A little older: [img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/95/249343353_20c196cffa.jpg[/img]

Christmas '06 (complete with festive jumper... :lol: )
405100059_1a905583ed.jpg
Now, curled up with her fav teddy...flickr.com/155/405100065_e417fbf790.jpg[/img]

Awwww .... :lotsaluv:

She is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady. :flwr:

aww what a difference there is between the puppy pics and to how she is now, she is complete sweetness!

Thanks for all the sweet replies everyone- all your pups are too gorgeous as well :l*v:
Im having soo much fun going through all the pictures of the new pups :jump:
I must try and get a nice pic of my two cavs together- most pics they share are a bit crazy...

Back