• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddy the nurse, soon to be patient

PamH

This week my hubby has had the flu. A really nasty flu too.
He went to the doc and got antibiotics. Anyway, Maddy sits by him all day and licks him constantly. This is not something she usually does. She tends to lick and kiss me much more and usually only licks him once or twice.
Also, he has left the back door open to the patio and she has been getting up and going out all by herself when she needs to pee etc.
I am up here in NH and won't be home until Friday. Maddy gets spayed tomorrow, so they will both be recuperating.
I went to petsmart today and got Maddy a new stuffy to hug. Didn't get hubby anything though :)
Pam

Hey Pam. I've been thinking about you today as I remembered Maddy is being spayed tomorrow. She's a sweet little girl taking care of her Daddy. I hope all goes well, as it will and that she and her Dad are feeling fine soon. Way to go Maddy taking yourself outside to potty.

What a good girl you are Maddy!!!

Good luck tomorrow. I'll bet your mommy will spoil you when you come home!! :flwr:

Good luck tomorrow Maddy...we'll be thinking of you...and then you get to be the one to get spoiled and coddled!

Pam....Just wanted to tell you and Maddy, Lily and I will be thinking of you both tomorrow. Hugs to you both :flwr:

What a wonderful furbaby you are Maddy and so clever to go wee wees on your own :D

Pam, Maddy sounds like a typical Cavalier, whenever anyone in my family have been ill they get 'looked after' by my boys. Maxx especially seems to know and lies on their bed giving them kisses to make them better :flwr:

:flwr: Good luck tomorrow Maddy! and remember, they owe you BIG TIME for what they are about to do to you :badgrin: :badgrin:

:flwr: :hug:

Claire L said:
:flwr: Good luck tomorrow Maddy! and remember, they owe you BIG TIME for what they are about to do to you :badgrin: :badgrin:

:flwr: :hug:

:lol: So funny! All the best for tomorrow :flwr:

Thank you all for the kind words. She is home and in pain, sleeping and crying when she moves. The poor little baby. Yes, we owe her big time!

Back